Shipping and Returns
In order to be able to offer such a wide range of products in so many sizes with worldwide delivery, our items are shipped directly from our Suppliers' warehouse in Asia.
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to the manufacturer for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. The manufacturer and China Post process the orders, which takes an additional 2–4 days.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. International delivery usually takes about 10–20 business days, however this is not a guarantee and may sometimes be extended.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: In some cases, shipping may take longer due to various factors outside of our control (ie; time of year order placed such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, Chinese New Year, Deepavali and other major holidays).
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Orders CANNOT be cancelled after a confirmation email has been sent to you.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Any change of address once the item has been shipped out, will not be under our responsibility. So, please carefully enter your address and please make sure it is in ENGLISH.
In order to reduce costs and pass the saving onto our customers, we hold our stock at our suppliers' locations. For this reason, when you order multiple items they may arrive in separate deliveries - you will always receive tracking information for each item, so don't worry!
All sales are final. However, if you have an issues before placing your order, such as sizing, please use our contact form and we will be happy to help!
For returns information for EU customers, please contact us.